Job Title: Campus Recruitment Project Specialist
This role will coordinate our campus recruitment all over the world, with a primary focus on the USA, UK, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa. The candidate is required to excel at relationship building & maintenance with target universities forco-operation opportunities; develop the campus recruiting platform and brand building channels; and to select and recommend suitable candidates to meet the candidate needs of our various clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Help to implement manager’s overseas recruitment strategy and achieve the planned recruitment targets;
2. Act as University Liaison (overseas), plan to attend career talks/fairs and networking events, run skill sessions for students, and plan university relationship programs to maintain good relations with universities;
3. Propose global campus recruitment plans and independently implement campus recruitment;
4. Conduct screening and face-to-face interviews with candidates during resourcing process;
5. Support optimizing campus recruitment processes & procedures through innovative and cost-effective ways;
6. Networking with target universities & student societies for co-operation opportunities;
7. Coordinate relationship building & maintenance with target universities for cooperation possibilities;
8. Develop new campus recruitment channels & channels and methodologies;
9. Conduct channels analyses and cost control analyses;
10. Be a brand ambassador and engage new staff:
– Help design materials for campus recruitment;
– Plan and arrange certain activities to increase new foreign employees’ engagement to improve employee retention rate.
1. BA degree or above, ideally with experience studying abroad (preference placed on those who have studied at a university in the USA, UK, Australia and/or Canada);
2. Proficient in verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin;
3. Strong team ethics, but also able to work autonomously;
4. Recruitment analytic skills for reporting will be beneficial;
5. Must accept 30%-50% time out-of-office on overseas travel;
6. Capable of candidate selection, screening and interviewing;
7. Preference on candidates with background experience in campus recruitment.
WORKING SCHEDULE, SALARY & BENEFITS:
Monday to Friday, 10am – 6pm (TBC — must have a flexible schedule due to the nature of the job’s travel and event/planning requirements)
Salary: Negotiable (contact us at the WeChat account below)
a. Visa support: legal working residence permit provided.
b. Medical & accident insurance.
c. Social insurance.
d. Fun, multicultural team.
e. Regular training & events.
f. Promotion opportunities
Working Location: Chengdu, China (Hi-tech Zone) & beyond!
If you’re qualified and interested in this position, please scan the QR code below or email [email protected] to apply for any of these positions, quoting the job title.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com