The Read more [...]
Event Category: Business & Networking
After a great first workshop with travel photographer Gil Kreslavsky last month, the Chengdu-Expat Photo Workshop Series are happy to present:
Food photography is arguably one of the most difficult things out there to master –and whether you’re a chef, work for a restaurant or want to improve your Instagram photos, we’ve developed a hands-on masterclass for you.
Wu-Zhe, a talented photographer and passionate foodie – has developed a workshop which will guide you through how to compose, style, and tell your own story through food photography. He will show how simple lighting and post editing you can bring out the best from the dishes you are shooting.
This workshop will be held at The Sultan, whose naturally lit interior and colourful middle eastern food will provide the perfect setting for practice.
* Introduction – What is Food photography
* Know the food – do some research, taste your food
* Lighting , Color and Exposure – Overview of all the basic types of lighting that you can use when you take your food photographs.
* Camera Settings – Get to know the right settings for food and beverage.
* Tips you need to remember – insider tricks, tips and industry secrets.
* Hands on session – Break into groups and practise thethings we have learnt and compose your own food photos.
There will also be surprises and give aways at the event.
The Workshop Facilitator
Wu Zhe is one of the NIKON NPS’ professional photographers. He specialises in food and lifestyle shoots and has worked with global brands such as Sino-Ocean Taikooli and the Hilton hotel group.
22nd April 10:30 – 14:00
No. 2307 B, 2F, Taikoo Li (across the street from Blue Frog)
Presale: ¥120 per person.
On the door: ¥150 per person
Tickets are limited
Scan for tickets or click 阅读原文 at the bottom of the article.
This workshop will be in Chinese. There will be notes in English and people on hand to help, but please make note of this before buying your ticket.
All materials for the workshop will be provided by us, including food to shoot – but please bring your camera with you for the hands on section of the workshop.
With thanks to :