If you organise events in Chengdu and want to spread the word – don’t miss the chance to showcase your activity or promotion for FREE, to Chengdu’s largest and most vibrant online community of international and local English speakers.Anyone is welcome to add their event
If you found your WeChat health code not working recently, you’re not alone. The Tianfu Health code (天府健康通) system had an upgrade (good thing is that now it should be accepted across all cities and towns in Sichuan province), please
• Chinese embassies in at least 110 countries and territories have begun offering facilitation to visa applicants who have been inoculated with China-produced COVID-19 vaccines (full list below).• Those coming to China for work, their family members and foreign family
SPGS International School Chengdu are delighted to announce they will open later this year. They will initially be opening their Early Years (Nursery & Reception) and lower Junior School classes (Year 1 to Year 3), for boys and girls aged
Whilst it forges ahead as the epicenter of Chinese rap music, with thanks to big names like the Higher Brothers – the underground live music scene is becoming a formidable platform to launch good local artists and draw the attention of foreign indie bands.
• For specific epidemic prevention policies, you can consult the hotlines below, the local authorities (area code + 12345) or epidemic prevention command center (area code + 12320) to confirm the latest anti-epidemic measures. Area codes are listed below.• If you plan to travel, please
• With the ever changing policies and updating of high and medium-risk areas, its is important to stay up-to-date about the latest COVID measurements (quarantine, mandatory nucleic acid tests, etc) for every province, city or area.• Below we introduce a useful Chinese
WeChat has undeniably changed the way we communicate in China thanks largely to a myriad of amazing features.• On January 21, 2021, exactly ten years after WeChat released the beta version 1.0 for iPhone users, iOS Version 8.0 was released.
You May Lose Your Chinese Mobile Number If It Is Out of Balance For people stuck abroad, I guess many of you are not using your chinese mobile phone number, and may be haven’t checked its balance for a long time.For
The latest updates:Updated December 23th 2020, 11:00• Current COVID-19 cases: 11. On December 22nd, no locally transmitted COVID19 cases were identified in our city, and 3 patients were newly discharged.• According to Liang Zongan, a medical specialist in Sichuan Province,
English speaking: Gleneagles Hospital 成都鹰阁医院Located right next to the East Railway Station, Gleneagles Hospital Chengdu has won the trust and praise of patients for its high-quality clinical care, exceptional standards, guaranteed safety, and impeccable all-around care.The price for a COVID-19 NAAT
• On November 25th, 2020, China’s General Office of the State Council announced the official national holiday schedule for 2021.• As a recap, there are 7 Chinese holidays in China which are New Year’s Day, Spring Festival, Qingming Festival (Tomb Sweep), Labor Day,
• #ZeroWasteChengdu is a new organization in the city, that aims to raise environmental awareness, organize educational events, and build an engaged community who can create lasting change.• You can be apart of the change! Learn more about how to get involved below. Living in China
Here’s How to Survive Winter Pollution in Chengdu As winter kicks in, in China – it’s quite common for cities to become more polluted. Chengdu now frequenlty ranks amongst the most polluted major cities in China, if you measure the daily
Chengdu 2020 Metro ExpansionThe Chengdu Metro seems to be being built at lightening speed, into each and every spare inch of the city. Long gone are the days where the only intersection was between lines 1 and 2 was at Tianfu Square. Now multiple lines intersect all