• Your health code, or friends and colleagues’ health codes may have turned orange/ yellow, or red this week. This might be the first time you’re experiencing this (as we’ve been quite lucky in Sichuan with COVID-19 outbreaks so far).•
Updated November 23 2021, 10:30Since November 23rd, there are 0 high are medium-risk areas in Chengdu.Risk areas in Chengdu (November 10th)If you’ve visited any of the areas mentioned above, or your office/ living address is registered in one of those
• On October 25th, 2021, China’s General Office of the State Council announced the official national holiday schedule for 2022.• As a recap, there are 7 Chinese holidays in China which are New Year’s Day, Spring Festival, Qingming Festival (Tomb Sweep), Labor Day, Dragon
• First things first, please note that the vaccine record mentioned in this article does not mean that returning to China has, or will get any easier. Very few foreigners are still able to return at the moment and compulsory quarantine
The latest updates:Updated August 13th 2021, 14:00• At the time of publishing, there are 0 medium risk areas in Chengdu. Sichuan province has 1 medium-risk area located in the city of Luzhou.• Previous to the 29th July, a total of
Planning to stay in Chengdu? All foreigners in Chengdu (and throughout China), must register at the local police station within 24 hours after checking in to a rented apartment or house. Also, if your visa is renewed or if you
• With the ever changing policies and updating of high and medium-risk areas, its is important to stay up-to-date about the latest COVID measurements (quarantine, mandatory nucleic acid tests, etc) for every province, city or area.• Below we introduce a useful Chinese
• Earlier, official sources stated that from May 28, 2021, foreign nationals in age-specific groups could obtain the COVID-19 vaccine in Chengdu.• Previously only selected people were able to obtain it, mostly via their employer. Others were called by their
Whilst it forges ahead as the epicenter of Chinese rap music, with thanks to big names like the Higher Brothers – the underground live music scene is becoming a formidable platform to launch good local artists and draw the attention of foreign indie bands.
If you organise events in Chengdu and want to spread the word – don’t miss the chance to showcase your activity or promotion for FREE, to Chengdu’s largest and most vibrant online community of international and local English speakers.Anyone is welcome to add their event
If you found your WeChat health code not working recently, you’re not alone. The Tianfu Health code (天府健康通) system had an upgrade (good thing is that now it should be accepted across all cities and towns in Sichuan province), please
• Chinese embassies in at least 110 countries and territories have begun offering facilitation to visa applicants who have been inoculated with China-produced COVID-19 vaccines (full list below).• Those coming to China for work, their family members and foreign family
SPGS International School Chengdu are delighted to announce they will open later this year. They will initially be opening their Early Years (Nursery & Reception) and lower Junior School classes (Year 1 to Year 3), for boys and girls aged
• For specific epidemic prevention policies, you can consult the hotlines below, the local authorities (area code + 12345) or epidemic prevention command center (area code + 12320) to confirm the latest anti-epidemic measures. Area codes are listed below.• If you plan to travel, please
WeChat has undeniably changed the way we communicate in China thanks largely to a myriad of amazing features.• On January 21, 2021, exactly ten years after WeChat released the beta version 1.0 for iPhone users, iOS Version 8.0 was released.
You May Lose Your Chinese Mobile Number If It Is Out of Balance For people stuck abroad, I guess many of you are not using your chinese mobile phone number, and may be haven’t checked its balance for a long time.For