NEW: 33 Min. Express Metro to Chengdu Tianfu Int’l Airport Every Hour
• Good news for people that frequently fly from or to Tianfu International Airport: starting from June 1st, there will be an hourly (6am to 11pm) express line running between the Tianfu Airport and South Railway station, which only takes
Notice on Relocation of Chengdu Airport Operations
• Due to extensive renovations works taking place at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport over the next two years, Shuangliu Terminal 1 will be closed for international flights and flights from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan China from 26 March 2023.•
We Move Your Stuff Worldwide. It’s Simple!
What Can We Do for You?We send your excess baggage, personal belongings and household furniture door to door all over the world at half of the market price.We serve you via our own global shipping network, as well as a
Survival SichuanesePeople have long joked, 天不怕地不怕只怕四川人说普通话 – there is nothing to fear but the Sichuanese speaking Mandarin, and it can be true.With a large lack of retroflex sounds (ch, zh, sh, etc.), confusions on h/f, n/l, s/c initial consonants and n/ng, en/un, ian/uan
Places to Ski in and around Chengdu
Places to Ski in and around ChengduWhilst it’s very unlikely any of us will be hitting the slopes of Aspen, Courchevel, or Zermatt this year, there are decent ski resorts in China, and some of them are closer than you’d
Chengdu River Boat Tours
Chengdu River Boat ToursYou might have seen it on your Moments, the Jinjiang river boat tours are back, so locals and tourists alike can take in some of Chengdu’s best sights from the water. Currently there are two routes in use, with more coming in
1 Day Wonders – Day Trips Around Chengdu
One of the best things about living in Chengdu, is how easy it is to hop on a train or a bus, and in a few hours be somewhere beautiful.
Must-See Tourist Attractions in Chengdu
From the modern and renewed Panda Base to the historic and tranquil Wenshu Monastery, there are so many must-visit attractions in Chengdu, which are believed to be the best places to soak up the quintessence of the city’s fascinating culture.People’s
Should you Travel from Chengdu this May Holiday?
• Due to the recent Omicron outbreaks in different cities – and the upcoming FISU Games in Chengdu – the city is on relatively high alert.•Most of us have time off this coming Labor Day Holiday – and are thinking
How to Get your Driving License in Chengdu
Foreigners, as well as residents of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan who wish to drive in China, must apply for a driving license within the mainland.
Plan An Unforgettable Xmas Trip with C Adventure!
• We’re not going home this year, but we still want to make unforgettable memories during the festive season. Luckily China is jam packed full of some of the most beautiful and interesting places in earth (and some of them are
Apply for your English Vaccine Record in Chengdu
• First things first, please note that the vaccine record mentioned in this article does not mean that returning to China has, or will get any easier. Very few foreigners are still able to return at the moment and compulsory quarantine
China: Real-Time COVID Travel Restrictions Updates
• With the ever changing policies and updating of high and medium-risk areas, its is important to stay up-to-date about the latest COVID measurements (quarantine, mandatory nucleic acid tests, etc) for every province, city or area.• Below we introduce a useful Chinese
Visit the Roof of the World! Tibet Trips
As most of us in China know, there aren’t many good reasons to leave for the moment. Some of us do not mind waiting it out until the rest of the world gets better, but many of us have an itch –
International Flight Latest Updates: China
The Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) are an organisation at the heart of Chinese aviation and regularly update their website with the latest flight information from around the world- a service we find helpful in this uncertain time of
China’s Vaccine Passport: Internationally Recognised
Recently official sources announced that foreigners in China can obtain an internationally recognized, bilingual Certificate of COVID Vaccination. HOWEVER after extensive research, we found that this COVID certificate isn’t available in the majority of cities at this moment, but you can
Camping Near Chengdu
Camping Near ChengduWhen most people think of Chengdu, they picture pandas chomping on bamboo, endless lajiao and hectic driving – not tents, campfires and three-day-old underwear. However, no far from the city, especially in western Sichuan, there’s no shortage of unique hiking
Take a Break, Study Chinese in Stunning Yangshuo
As most of us in China know, it is not recommended to leave at the moment – as you won’t be allowed back in. Some of us don’t mind waiting it out, until the rest of the world gets better, but many of us
You May Lose Your Chinese Mobile Number If It Is Out of Balance
You May Lose Your Chinese Mobile Number If It Is Out of Balance For people stuck abroad, I guess many of you are not using your chinese mobile phone number, and may be haven’t checked its balance for a long time.For
2020 Chengdu Metro Map and Timetable
On December 18th 2020, Chengdu opened four new metro lines (and an extension to metro line 18), bringing the number of metro lines in the city to 13. The new lines have brought the total length of Chengdu’s far-reaching metro