The Beer Nest, Bar
Beer nest is a cosy bar opposite the Poly Center was one of the first to introduce Chengdu to good beer and has become an iconic waterhole in the city. They show comedy, have beer tastings and have a great variety of locally made craft beer and other drinks.
The little wooden clad bar is in the centre of the city, and promises a great atmosphere, good music, and is the perfect place to watch the world go by.
“The Place to Be[er]” – Specialized Beer Bar l, featuring:
– Craft / Imported Beers, Coffee, Wine, Whisky, Cocktails and Soft Drinks
– Beer Culture Introduction (beer brewing process, beer ingredients, specialized books/ magazines, etc)
– Industrial Design & sophisticated Western Music
– Regular Events & Promotions (see below)
– Sampler Sets – Good Vibes
Open 2pm – late.
Jinxiu Road 34 – 7 (Across Poly Center Ping’an bank; close to Zongbei Peter’s Tex Mex).
啤酒窝酒吧, 武侯区锦绣路34号附7号 (棕北国际楼下)
Bringing knowledge about the beer culture to Chengdu in industrial interior design, The Beer Nest is the first bar of its kind in town. The place focuses on draft/ craft beer, but also has over 50 imported beers. For the ones not drinking beer, they offer good wines, whiskeys, cocktails and the regular non-alcoholic drinks.
Follow them on WeChat for event/ promotion info & party pics:
With multi-functional possibilities & an outside sitting area, it is the place to enjoy a cozy afternoon, have a business meeting in the afternoon or a party on the eve. Regular [beer] events & promotions add to the ambience!
Considering the environment, beer knowledge introduction and offered drinks, it is the perfect place to escape from reality.
Happy Hour @ The Beer Nest
Chengdu Craft Beers: “Buy 1, Get 1 Free”
Daily till 8pm
- 高新区万象南路669号象南里105/106/107号, Chengdu, Sichuan,
- 1F, Tulip Mansion B, No.4 East Avenue, Wuhou District 锦江区东大街4号郁金香广场B1楼, Chengdu, Sichuan,