「9.19 Sunday」Mountain&Mind Cleanup
On Sep.19th, Zero Waste Chengdu joins hands again with Lion Adventure and Deva Yoga to launch an unforgettable World Cleanup Day Special, that includes one-day hiking, Sichuan mountain cleanup, and mind cleanup(yoga+breathing+meditation).
Sichuan Mountain Cleanup project is one-day hiking while picking up trash community-based activity initiated by Zero Waste Chengdu that aims to protect the beautiful landscape of Sichuan and raise the awareness of not littering and the appreciation of nature. Each cleanup happens in a well-chosen place with unique natural or cultural characteristics. The trip gathers a group of hikers to travel around the amazing Sichuan and clean up local trails along the way.
Cost includes ：
1. Transportation: Regular tour bus (one person one seat) round trip transportation costs
2. Guide: The Chinese/English bilingual guides will accompany and assist during the whole journey
3. Water：we’ll take 5L bottles of water with the bus, in order to reduce the use of single-use plastics, please bring your own bottle
4. Mountain Cleanup Toolkits: gloves, tweezers, and reusable garbage bags
5. Mind Cleanup: Yoga+Breathing+Meditation (60min)
6. Insurance: professional outdoor insurance
7. Others: Organization cost, utility cost pharmaceuticals, etc.
Cost not include：
1. Consumption: personal consumption of other activities not mentioned in the whole process
2. Meal: Lunch in the farmhouse (40rmb/person) or bring your own lunchbox
Meeting Point 1
07:50 at Exit A, Jincheng Plaza Metro station (Global center), metro line 1(Meet at 07:50, leave at 08:00)
Meeting Point 2
08:30at Exit A, Yipintianxia metro line 2/7 (Meet at 08:30, leave at 08:40)
-For reservations please pay before you join the trip.
-For cancellations 2 days before we refund all.
-1 day before the event, we won’t make a refund or change a date. If you can find a substitute, we deduct insurance and refund the rest.