- Responsible for China-Europe Center to Europe and the countries along the Belt and Road
- External liaison work with the region;
- Responsible for domestic and foreign visitors to the China-Europe Centre Provide multi-language contact docking, public promotion, visit reception and project tracking service
- Responsible for providing foreign-related public relations for government departments, consular agencies, and foreign-related organizations department of planning, implementation, management and continuous follow-up services;
- Responsible for China-Europe Center resident institutions and enterprises provide international business development, project management, marketing and other international contact service.
- Basic requirements: foreigners of EU member states (including the UK), held in China’s legal work and residence permit and other relevant documents.
- Knowledge and education level: Fluent in English and good Chinese communication skills; German, Spanish, French and other European national languages first.
- Job Skills Requirements: Understanding China and Europe’s Foreign Affairs and related Issues management policy. Familiar with relevant exchanges between China and the EU in economic, trade, science and technology or culture.
- Work experience requirements: more than 1 year engaged in business and foreign affairs in China or related work such as public relations.
- Age requirement: under 35 years old.
- Other quality requirements: good communication skills, public relations skills, planning
Execution ability, language expression ability and teamwork awareness, image temperament is better, affinity.
Salary: RMB 200,000 — 250,000 / year ; 70% fixed salary, 30% variable salary.
Working Place: Chengdu
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or contact Chengdu-Expat’s official WeChat:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com