• What is the best way to further your career, become a leader in your field, and earn on average, 75% more? Don’t miss this MBA & Masters opportunity, and the chance to meet admissions advisors in one-to-one chats. • Join Access MBA & Access Masters event to find the business program and scholarships best suited to you; UCLA, UC Berkeley, HEC Paris, ESSEC, IMD, Cass, Manchester, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, HKUST…
MBA & Master opportunity
Access MBA & Access Masters unite top business schools from the UK, US, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Mexico, China mainland, Hong Kong and many other regions.
Access MBA: Saturday Sept. 4th, 10am
Access Masters: Monday Sept. 6th, 4pm
Access MBA & Access Masters
Access MBA & Access Masters is a leading global brand in higher education, founded in 2004. They host over 200 touring events in over 60 cities worldwide each year. Until now, their Consultants and Candidate Management teams have matched over 360,000 candidates with over 300 outstanding business schools in One-to-One introduction meetings.
Who Can Apply?
• MBA event: Those holding a bachelor‘s degree or higher, with a minimum of 2-years work ing experience, fluent in English.
• Masters event: Currently enrolled in, or graduated from a Bachelor‘s degree, fluent in English.
Access MBASaturday, September 4th, 2021
Access MastersSaturday, September 6th, 2021
HKUST & NYU Alumni Talks
Cambridge Alumni Talks
What to Expect?
• Meet admissions directors during 25-minute One-to-One meetings
• Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni
• Get advice on MBA & Master programmes suitable for you
• Obtain information and incentives on admission tests (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE)
• Win €1000 scholarship to finance your study
• Gain exclusive access to the 2021 Access MBA& EMBA Guide
The event is free of charge, however, the time slots are limited.
To secure your place at the event, we advise you to register at least 2 days before the event.
Business Schools participating in 2021:
o Alliance Manchester Business School- Brazil, China, Singapore, UAE, United Kingdomo Arizona State University – W. P. Carey School of Business- USAo Cass Business School- UAE, United Kingdomo EGADE Business School del Tecnológico de Monterrey- Mexico, Peruo ESSEC Business School- France, Singaporeo ESSEC Executive- France, Germany, Morocco, Singaporeo ESADE – Spaino HEC Paris MBA- Franceo Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School- Chinao IESE Global Executive MBA- China, Germany, Spain, USAo IESEG School of Management- Franceo IMD- Switzerlando IMD Executive MBA- China, India, Kenya, Switzerland, USAo McGill University- Desautels Faculty of Management- Canada, Japano Queen’s Management School, Queen’s University Belfast- United Kingdomo Robert Gordon University Aberdeeno Rotman School of Management- Canadao Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University- Netherlandso UC Berkeley Haas Full Time MBA- USAo University of California, Los Angeles | Anderson School of Management- USAo University of New Brunswick – Saint John Campus – Canadao University San Francisco- USAo WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management– Germanyo ESSCA School of Managemento ESSEC Business School- Franceo Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Italy
Chengdu-Expat is a multi-media company based in Chengdu with a comprehensive portfolio of products from print magazines, city websites, city guides, WeChat platforms, KOL connections and a strong social media presence. We help connect you to the international community
You might have wondered what the job market is like for recent business school graduates since the pandemic. Well, when asked about hiring plans for 2021, 89% of corporate recruiters say they plan to hire MBA graduates. Business school graduates are still in high demand. And most other Master programmes can only boast more modest results. There s no doubt an MBA is worth the investment!