• If you’ve been thinking about saying goodbye to your glasses or correcting visual impairments, it is now safe and affordable, with some of the world’s leading specialists, on your doorstep.
• Myopia has become a very common problem with people today – and wearing glasses or contact lenses can be troublesome.
• Choosing the right hospital and surgeon can be tricky in China – but is crucial when considering laser refractive surgery. It is important to choose a reputable hospital with experienced surgeons who use the latest technology to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the procedure.
• Thankfully AIER Sichuan Eye Hospital, staffed by a team of experienced eye doctors and bilingual nurses, offers a special promotion on laser refractive surgery – SMILE until the end of July.
Laser refractive surgery – SMILE
SMILE, a kind of femtosecond laser refractive surgery, is short for Small Incision Lenticule Extraction, and it relies upon Lasik Laser System rather than Excimer Laser System. The surgical incision is only 2mm wide (which is less invasive), and has less impact on biodynamics and CNF. It is taking the medical world by storm – as a new innovation in Corneal Refractive Therapy. It is able to correct myopia within 10 diopters, which fits perfectly for those sports lovers – who might find their retinas not in good condition.
Advantages of SMILE
1. High Precision:
The femtosecond laser system can complete corneal cutting in a very short time, reducing the risk of complications during surgery.
2. Quick Recovery:
Due to the small incision caused by the surgery, patients can quickly return to their normal daily activities after the procedure.
3. Good Postoperative Results:
Femto-LASIK surgery can significantly improve patients’ vision.
Impact of SMILE on Patients’ Lifes
1. Improved Quality of Life:
With clear vision, patients can enjoy life without the constraints of glasses or contact lenses, enhancing their quality of life.
2. Increased Self-Confidence:
Having good vision is crucial for personal image and self-confidence.
3. Time and Energy Savings:
Wearing glasses and contact lenses requires regular replacement and cleaning, causing inconvenience to patients. SMILE eliminates this hassle by achieving one-time vision correction.
4. Creating More Opportunities:
Good vision plays a vital role in academic, professional, and personal success. SMILE enables
AIER Eye Hospital Group
AIER Eye Hospital Group is a global ophthalmic medical group with 800+ medical institutions worldwide; with hospitals in Asia, the USA and Europe.
The International & VIP Clinic in the south of Chengdu specializes in corrective refractive surgery, optometry, cataract, presbyopia, dry eye etc. – so if you’ve been thinking about saying goodbye to your glasses or correcting visual impairments, it is now safe and affordable, with some of the world’s leading specialists, on your doorstep.
They provide specialist consultation and daily ward rounds by the medical directors’ team, and telemedicine services by international specialists.
Changing perceptions about eye care in China
AIER Sichuan Eye Hospital is working hard to change perceptions about eye care in China. The International clinic of AIER Sichuan Eye Hospital is dedicated in providing comprehensive eye medical care services in an expatriate-friendly environment, with Chinese, English, Japanese and Spanish language service available. Members with eligible insurance are able to go direct billing without dealing payment.
For difficult and complicated ocular diseases, personalized treatment plans are provided through the multidisciplinary treatment (MDT) diagnosis and treatment mode. AIER adheres to the “all patient-centered” concept, and provides an easy appointment system that allows patients to choose specialists and consultation time according to their needs.
Full range of eye treatments
The International clinic have a full English speaking team and offer a full range of treatments:
• Refractive surgery
• Pediatric ophthalmology, strabismus & amblyopia
• Corneal & orbital disease
• TCM ophthalmology
• Fundus disease
• Ocular trauma
• English, Japanese and Spanish available
• Insurance direct billing services
• Green channel
• One-on-one accompanying service
• Worldwide Follow-ups
• MDT mode
• Multi-currency settlement
Limited Time Special Offer
(Up to 6000RMB OFF)
If you are thinking about Laser refractive surgery, AIER now offers the following special benefits:
Laser refractive surgery-SMILE
Incl. pre-operative examination and basic follow-ups.
Original price: 21800RMB
Discounted price from: 15800RMB
Offer valid until July 31st, 2023
Contact for appointment or consultation
Please book an appointment at least 1 day in advance.
Mob.: 188 8452 0146
Official WeChat: ims-scyk
Add: 6th Floor of Sichuan Eye Hospital, No.153 Tianfu 4th Street, Hi-tech Zone