Are you looking to change industries or get ahead in your career?
We will begin sharing jobs from a wide range of industries – although never jobs that discriminate on the colour of your skin. Please scan the QR code below to apply or any of these positions.
Long press QR above to apply.
1. Games Company Data Scientist
- Machine learning or deep learning algorithms design，participate in the delivery of data driven game operating related projects, improve the player experience of the company’s games.
- Find commercial values from the data and game data research.
- Track state-of-the-art applications and research in machine learning and deep learning areas.
- Help train engineers in related area.
- Major in computer, mathematics or physics. Areas of research: machine learning and deep learning related area.
- Experience in applying machine learning and deep learning in business systems.
- Able to implement the algorithm prototypes independently with at least a kind of programing language.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork awareness.
- Excellent problem analysis and handling skills, passionate about solving challenging problems.
- Familiar with Python, master numpy, scipy, pandas and other scientific computing and data analysis modules is preferred
- Familiar with scikit-learn, tensorflow, theano, torch, Spark MLand other machine learning and deep learning frameworks is preferred.
- Familiar with Hadoop Hive, Impala and Spark applications is preferred.
- Teaching experience in college or university is preferred.
- Published relevant papers in famous international journals is preferred.
¥250,000 – ¥500,000 per year
2. Marketing Executive at New Media Company
Full time position at creative international startup.
- Formatting, editing and publishing official WeChat articles
- Maintaining the website + Mini program
- Running PR & Marketing campaigns
- Design, photography and video editing
- Chinese client liaison and customer care
- Events planning and organizing
- Looking for opportunities to expand/ sign new clients
- Knowledge of official WeChat formatting
- Chinese Native Speaker with a good handle on English
- Able to use Adobe Package (Especially Photoshop)
- An open minded and creative thinker
- Hard working and ambitious
- 4,000¥ – 5,500¥ per month
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic international team
- The chance to pursue your own projects
- Health Insurance
- Free tickets to events, festivals and parties
- Potential to earn commission
- Paid holidays
- Medical Insurance
3. Full Time Kindergarten Teacher
Kindergarten in Chengdu’s Chenghua district needs four full time native English teachers in the from the end of August.
- Teaching students from 3 to 6 years old
- Teaching classes sizes of less than 30 students
- The School will provide all teaching materials
- Due to law, nativespeaker only.
- The teacher needs to meet the requirements to apply for a working visa.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- More than two years teaching experience
- Active, energetic, friendly, easy-going, and enjoys working withchildren
- Passion for Teaching and love kids
- Monthly Salary: ¥10,000 to ¥16,000 after tax according to the teachers’ qualification
- ¥2,000 per month for the summer and winter holiday
- Only 2.5 teaching hours per day in the afternoon and weekends off
- Accommodation provided
- Pay day: 15th of every month
- Bonus according to the teacher’s performance in the end of each year
- Overtime: 300 RMB per hour
4. Digital Marketing Intern
Required immediately near High-Tech Metro station.
- Proofread website content, including grammar and expression correction
- Write engaging long and short copy
- Edit and proofread product documentations
- Publish articles for latest IT news to help increase traffic.
- Press release writing and publising on News platforms for brand promotion.
- Batchelor degree or above; a native English speaker with computer or IT background is preferred.
- Have a good understanding of SEO optimization.
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Good command of Chinese is preferred.
- Creative with a strong passion for oversea marketing and brand building
- Monthly Salary: ¥4,000 to ¥6,000
5. English Teacher at Global School
Established in 1977 and has now more than 400 schools in five countries across 3 continents. Currently the Chengdu Branch has now multiple openings for English teachers.The school provides professional training, teacher’s books, course guides, flashcards and friendly and dynamic environment. Every class we teach has a Teaching Assistant. TAs mark homework and they can help with classroom management and in setting up activities.
- Teachers are from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Two years teaching experience is necessary but not essential. (For teacher has lesser experience, we can assist the teacher to obtain the TEFL certificate which is awarded by TEFL in China to meet the government’s requirement).
- Bachelor degree or above and its notarization.
- No criminal record and its notarization.
- Holder of TESOL/TEFL/CELTA teacher’s certificate.
- Young learners or relevant teaching experience preferred; Good working attitude.
- ¥12,000 – ¥13,000 RMB per month depending on experience.（Based on 26 hours per week, 104 hours per month).
- Opportunities for promotion.
- Housing allowance of ¥2,000/Month
- Insurance scheme is also included into the package.
- Z working visa and Foreign Expert Certificate are sponsored by the school – compliant with local laws.
- The TEFL training cost is paid by the school
- Paid holidays – foreign teachers also have paid holidays including Chinese statutory holidays and school holidays.
- 5-day week, 2 days off.
- Performance bonus.
- Comprehensive welfare work will be granted along with your arrival.
6. Games Company Developer
Develop future titles in the line of company’s games, working with a talented team of programmers, SFX artists, 2D/3D artists, concept designers and animators to deliver excellent, fun and innovative children’s games.
- At least 2 years of solid experience with programming of which at least 1 year programming interactive 3D games/visualization.
- Provable experience with Unity3D or other 3D engine(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT / Software Engineering or equivalent experience desired.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, is a plus.
- Passion for creating high quality products, independent thinking & problem-solving abilities are a must.
- We are looking for an internationally-oriented, performance-driven self-starter and team player.
- Have your games played by millions of people
- Be part of a design focused environment
- Competitive salary (between ¥12,000 – ¥20,000)
- International work environment
- For foreign staff, we will help you settle in by assisting you in finding an apartment and sorting out your visa
Please scan the QR code below or email email@example.com to apply for any of these positions, quoting the job title.