• As many as 3 in 5 people wear contacts, glasses, or require vision correction, but corrective measures are often expensive, and a little frightening. Thankfully we now have some amazing technology at hand, and together with some of the world’s leading eye specialists, AIER Sichuan Eye Hospital that can treat myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, or presbyopia – in one of the leading facilities in East Asia.
2024 Could be the year to see with total clarity!
• Check out below what AIER Sichuan Eye Hospital offers and how they can help you:
Frame Glasses and Contact Lenses
• Frame glasses: The comprehensive process of 14 examinations that is not just about prescription frame glasses, it’s also about eye health. It is not only aesthetic, but also enables the frame glasses to be worn accurately and stably, enjoying a smooth and clear visual experience.
• Orthokeratology lens, also called OK lens, is a kind of rigid contact lens made from hyper oxygen permeating materials, which is worn during night times to change cornea shapes and ease myopia. One night of wearing guarantees excellent vision for the next day, which works perfectly for those who are not fit to wear glasses during study or in daily life.
• Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) has a strong oxygen permeation degree, suitable for correcting severe myopia and irregular astigmatism. It also works to a certain degree on early-stage keratoconus. RGP shall be worn during the day when it works to solve visual problems.
• Scleral contact lens is a kind of special, large diameter, rigid gas permeable contact lens that is primarily intended for daily wear, which completely spans the diameter of our cornea and wears on top of the sclera. Scleral contact lenses have an optically corrective effect, good comfort and oxygen permeability and can protect the cornea. It is suitable for patients with keratoconus, irregular corneal astigmatism and dry eyes.
Laser Refractive Surgery
Choosing the right hospital and surgeon is crucial when considering laser refractive surgery. It is important to choose a reputable hospital with experienced surgeons who use the latest technology to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the procedure.
Thankfully for people who want to schedule refractive treatment for their eyes, have laser refractive surgery, the AIER Sichuan Eye Hospital, who have recently offered their great benefits of laser refractive surgery-SMILE are here to help, and are staffed by a team of experienced eye doctors and bilingual nurses.
SMILE, a kind of femtosecond laser refractive surgery
SMILE is short for Small Incision Lenticule Extraction relies upon Lasik Laser System rather than Excimer Laser System. The surgical incision is only 2-4mm (which is less invasive) wide, and has less impact on biodynamics and CNF. It becomes the latest trend in Corneal Refractive Therapies. It is able to correct myopia within 10 diopters, which fits perfectly for those sports lovers whose retinas are not in good condition.
Advantages of SMILE
a. High Precision: The femtosecond laser system can complete corneal cutting in a very short time, reducing the risk of complications during surgery.
b. Quick Recovery: Due to the small amount of damage incision caused by the surgery, patients can quickly return to their normal daily activities after the procedure.
c. Good Postoperative Results: Femto-LASIK surgery can significantly improve patients’ vision.
Limited Time Special Offer
Original price: 21800RMB
Discounted price: 15800RMB
Basic follow-ups are free.
Offer valid until February 29th, 2024.
Adult Eye Health Examination
Limited Time Offer
Do your eyes feel itchy, painful, dry, or uncomfortable? Are you reading on computer and mobile phone for a long time because of highly intensive work? Have you worn glasses for many years? Do you have diabetes or hypertension? Are you sometimes unable to see clearly?
If you have any problem as mentioned above, you are suggested to do a professional eye health examination to protect your eyes ASAP.
Limited Time Special Offer
Original price: 628RMB
Discounted price: 268RMB
All extra items, medications or treatments are available at an additional payment.
Offer valid until February 29th, 2024
International Medical Center of AIER Sichuan Eye Hospital
Full range of Eye Treatments with English-speaking team
• Refractive surgery
• Pediatric ophthalmology, strabismus & amblyopia
• Corneal & orbital disease
• TCM ophthalmology
• Fundus disease
• Ocular trauma
• English, Japanese and Spanish available
• Insurance direct billing services
• Green channel
• One-on-one accompanying service
• Worldwide Follow-ups
• MDT mode
• Multi-currency settlement
Contact for appointment or consultation
Mobile: 188 8452 0146
Official WeChat: ims-scyk
Address: 6F of Sichuan Eye Hospital, No.153 Tianfu 4th Street, Hi-Tech Zone 高新区天府四街153号四川眼科医院6楼