Therefore, we present you with a great opportunity to visit some of the most and exotic and beautiful location in China – Tibet!
Tibet has an average elevation of 4380m (14.000ft) above sea level. It attracts millions of tourists from all over the world every year. With an area of 1.2 million square kilometers, and a mere 3 million dwellers, Tibet is the most sparsely populated region in China. Tibetan Buddhism is well preserved and practiced here: it not only brings harmony to the mind, but also harmony to people and nature. Though fragile, the eco system in Tibet Plateau is therefore intact.
Trip A: 4 Days Lhasa City Tour
August till October: several tours a month
￥3299/person, group size: 4
￥3599/person, group size: 6-9
￥3399/person, group size: 10-12
This tour covers all the three world heritage sites like The Potala palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street. Tourists will visit the Drepung monsteary, which used to be a seat of central government until the 5th Dalai Lama who built Potala Palace. Later clients are expected to enjoy the Monks debate on the Buddhist doctrines in the Sera monastery.
– Potala Palace: Winter palace of the Dalai Lama
– Jokhang Temple: Spiritual Center for Buddhists in Tibet
– Sera Monastery: One of the “great three” Gelug monasteries of Tibet, the hot attraction is monks debate
– Drepung Monstery: Drepung used to be a seat of central government until the 5th Dalai Lama built Potala Palace
Trip B: 6 Days on The Roof of The World
June 10th – 15th
June 24th – 29th
- All necessary Tibet travel permits, including Tibet Entry Permit-100RMB
- Five nights at the hotel:
4 nights in Lhasa 4 star hotel (standard room) – Thangka Hotel 1 night in Shigatse 3 star hotel (standard room) – Shiga Yangcha Grand Hotel (If you want to stay in a private room – 1200RMB)
- Professional English-speaking Tibetan guide
- Portable oxygen bottles (1 bottle/person)
- Meals: breakfast & lunch (day 2 – 6)
- Transfers between train station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver.
- Le Tour exclusive guidance & security services
(We will arrange a tour leader who will accompany the whole journey, plus a local English-speaking guide)
- Commission charge for buying tickets in peak period
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary: Potala Palace (200RMB), Jokhang Temple (85RMB), Drepung monastery (60RMB), YamdrokTso (60RMB), Karola glacier (50RMB), Palkhor Monastery (60RMB), Tashilhunpo Monastery (100RMB), Sera Monastery (50RMB)
- Transportation fee -Round ticket between Chengdu and Lhasa.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Scan for information and bookings